|The main application is for conveying various packaged food products and containers. The 821 chain is considerably stronger than The link thickness is 4.8 mm (0.20 in.) .The links overlap, so there is no space between the links.
Plate mat.:POM/PP; Pin mat.:stainless steel
Max.speed: 80m/min lubrication; 50m/min dry
Max.length:15m; Color:white/brown; Packing unit:10ft(80links)
|China CZPT Machinery Co.,Ltd is a special supplier of conveyor system components,including plastic and stainless steel flat top chains, Modular belts, other spare parts, such as UHMWPE wearstrips, side guards, chains guide, bipods, tripods, brackets, clampls.ect.
With our years of experence, quality products, excellent services we work with world wide clients from America, Europe, Africa, many counrties of Asia. We keep very good business relation with them, and get trusted from them.
Our products application:
Packaging and conveying industry
|100% Brand New
Can plastic conveyor chains withstand extreme temperatures or harsh environmental conditions?
Plastic conveyor chains have certain limitations when it comes to extreme temperatures and harsh environmental conditions:
1. Extreme Temperatures: Most plastic chains have temperature limitations and may not be suitable for applications involving extremely high or low temperatures. High temperatures can cause the chain to deform or lose its structural integrity, while low temperatures can make the plastic brittle and more prone to cracking or breaking.
2. Chemical Exposure: Plastic chains are generally resistant to certain chemicals, but they may not withstand exposure to highly aggressive chemicals or solvents. It’s essential to choose the right plastic material that is compatible with the chemicals present in the environment.
3. UV Exposure: Some plastic chains are UV-stabilized, making them more suitable for outdoor applications where they are exposed to sunlight. However, not all plastic chains have UV resistance, so it’s crucial to check the manufacturer’s specifications.
4. Moisture and Humidity: Plastic chains can perform well in moist and humid environments, but prolonged exposure to moisture can lead to degradation over time. Using chain materials with higher moisture resistance can help mitigate this issue.
5. Abrasion and Wear: In harsh environments with abrasive materials or heavy loads, plastic chains may experience higher rates of wear compared to metal chains. Regular inspections and maintenance are essential to identify signs of wear and replace worn parts as needed.
6. Impact Resistance: While plastic chains can handle moderate impact loads, they may not be as resilient as metal chains in extremely demanding applications with frequent and heavy impacts.
Overall, plastic conveyor chains are suitable for many industrial applications, but it’s crucial to consider the specific environmental conditions and choose the appropriate plastic material to ensure the chain’s optimal performance and longevity.
Are there any industry standards or certifications that apply to plastic conveyor chains?
Yes, there are several industry standards and certifications that apply to plastic conveyor chains, ensuring their quality, performance, and safety. Some of the prominent standards and certifications include:
- ISO 9001: This standard specifies the requirements for a quality management system and ensures that the manufacturer follows strict quality control procedures during the production of plastic conveyor chains.
- ISO 14001: This certification addresses environmental management, ensuring that the manufacturing process of plastic conveyor chains adheres to environmentally friendly practices.
- ANSI B29.1: This standard covers roller chains, including plastic roller chains, and outlines the requirements for chain dimensions, materials, and performance.
- CE Marking: In the European Union, the CE marking certifies that the plastic conveyor chains meet the relevant safety, health, and environmental protection requirements.
- RoHS Compliance: RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) compliance ensures that the plastic used in conveyor chains is free from hazardous materials like lead, mercury, cadmium, and certain flame retardants.
- Food-Grade Certifications: For plastic conveyor chains used in food processing industries, certifications like FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) or NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) demonstrate that the chains are safe for contact with food and comply with strict hygiene standards.
When selecting plastic conveyor chains, it is crucial to ensure that they meet these industry standards and certifications to guarantee their reliability, durability, and safety for your specific application.
Advantages of Using Plastic Conveyor Chains in Industrial Applications
Plastic conveyor chains offer numerous advantages in various industrial applications, making them a popular choice for specific requirements. Some of the key advantages include:
1. Lightweight and Flexible:
– Plastic chains are much lighter than metal chains, which reduces the overall weight of the conveyor system and eases handling and installation.
– The flexibility of plastic chains allows for easier routing around corners and curves, making them suitable for applications with complex conveyor layouts.
2. Corrosion Resistance:
– Plastic chains are highly resistant to corrosion, making them ideal for industries where exposure to moisture or chemicals is common, such as food processing and pharmaceuticals.
– Their corrosion resistance extends the lifespan of the chains and reduces the need for frequent maintenance or replacements.
3. Reduced Noise Levels:
– Plastic chains produce less noise during operation compared to metal chains, contributing to a quieter and more comfortable working environment.
– This advantage is particularly beneficial in industries that prioritize noise reduction and employee well-being.
4. Non-Magnetic and Non-Conductive:
– Plastic chains are non-magnetic and non-conductive, making them suitable for applications in electronics manufacturing and other industries where these properties are crucial.
– Their non-conductive nature prevents the risk of electrical interference or damage to sensitive electronic components.
5. Clean and Hygienic:
– Plastic chains are easy to clean and maintain, making them suitable for industries with strict hygiene standards, such as food and beverage processing.
– Their smooth surface reduces the likelihood of debris accumulation and bacterial growth.
– Plastic conveyor chains are often more cost-effective than metal chains, providing a cost-efficient solution for various industrial applications.
– Their lower maintenance requirements and longer lifespan contribute to overall cost savings over time.
7. High Load Capacity:
– Despite their lightweight nature, modern plastic chains are designed to handle high loads and tough industrial conditions.
– They can withstand heavy-duty applications without compromising performance.
Overall, plastic conveyor chains offer a range of benefits in industrial applications, providing a reliable, durable, and cost-effective solution for conveying and material handling needs.
editor by CX 2023-09-08