821 plastic table top conveyor chain
- 821 plastic table top conveyor chain
- Table top chains
As well as sprockets and idlers .
Chain types as following :
880 TAB K325
880 TAB K450
- 882 TAB
882 TAB K500
882 TAB K600
882 TAB K750
882 TAB K1000
882 TAB K1200
- 880 TAB Rt (Small radius hinge chains )
880 TAB K325
880 TAB K450
We are manufacturer professionally in modular belts , plastic top chains, stainless steel top chains, and other conveyor components. We have abtained the quality certificate of ISO 9001:2000, and our products have been sold to Europe, Middle East, America and many other coutries and regions.
HangZhou CZPT Industry Co., Ltd. is a specialized supplier of a full range of chains, sprockets, gears, gear racks, v belt pulley, timing pulley, V-belts, couplings, machined parts and so on.
Due to our CZPT in offering best service to our clients, understanding of your needs and overriding sense of responsibility toward filling ordering requirements, we have obtained the trust of buyers worldwide. Having accumulated precious experience in cooperating with foreign customers, our products are selling well in the American, European, South American and Asian markets.Our products are manufactured by modern computerized machinery and equipment. Meanwhile, our products are manufactured according to high quality standards, and complying with the international advanced standard criteria.
With many years’ experience in this line, we will be trusted by our advantages in competitive price, one-time delivery, prompt response, on-hand engineering support and good after-sales services.
Additionally, all our production procedures are in compliance with ISO9001 standards. We also can design and make non-standard products to meet customers’ special requirements. Quality and credit are the bases that make a corporation alive. We will provide best services and high quality products with all sincerity. If you need any information or samples, please contact us and you will have our soon reply.
Packaging & Shipping
How can I identify signs of wear or damage on my plastic conveyor chain and when to replace it?
Identifying signs of wear or damage on a plastic conveyor chain is crucial to maintain the chain’s performance and prevent unexpected breakdowns. Here are some common indicators to look for:
- 1. Chain Elongation: Measure the chain’s pitch over a certain distance. If the pitch has elongated significantly beyond its original specification, it indicates chain stretch and wear.
- 2. Cracks or Fractures: Inspect the chain links and components for any visible cracks or fractures. Cracks can weaken the chain’s integrity and lead to failure.
- 3. Wear on Link Joints: Check for signs of wear at the link joints. Excessive wear can cause the chain to become loose and affect its overall performance.
- 4. Deformed Links: Look for any deformed or misshapen links, as this can be a sign of stress or fatigue on the chain.
- 5. Faded Color: If the chain is colored, a faded or discolored appearance may indicate degradation due to environmental factors or chemical exposure.
- 6. Uneven Tension: Ensure that the chain’s tension is even across all sections. Uneven tension may indicate misalignment or uneven wear.
- 7. Excessive Noise: Unusual noise during operation can be a sign of wear or misalignment in the chain.
- 8. Reduced Performance: If the conveyor system is experiencing reduced throughput or inefficiency, it may be due to a worn-out chain.
Regular inspection and maintenance are essential to catch these signs early. If any of the above issues are identified, it may be time to replace the plastic conveyor chain. Additionally, following the manufacturer’s recommended maintenance schedule and operating guidelines will help extend the chain’s lifespan and ensure smooth operation.
Are there any industry standards or certifications that apply to plastic conveyor chains?
Yes, there are several industry standards and certifications that apply to plastic conveyor chains, ensuring their quality, performance, and safety. Some of the prominent standards and certifications include:
- ISO 9001: This standard specifies the requirements for a quality management system and ensures that the manufacturer follows strict quality control procedures during the production of plastic conveyor chains.
- ISO 14001: This certification addresses environmental management, ensuring that the manufacturing process of plastic conveyor chains adheres to environmentally friendly practices.
- ANSI B29.1: This standard covers roller chains, including plastic roller chains, and outlines the requirements for chain dimensions, materials, and performance.
- CE Marking: In the European Union, the CE marking certifies that the plastic conveyor chains meet the relevant safety, health, and environmental protection requirements.
- RoHS Compliance: RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) compliance ensures that the plastic used in conveyor chains is free from hazardous materials like lead, mercury, cadmium, and certain flame retardants.
- Food-Grade Certifications: For plastic conveyor chains used in food processing industries, certifications like FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) or NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) demonstrate that the chains are safe for contact with food and comply with strict hygiene standards.
When selecting plastic conveyor chains, it is crucial to ensure that they meet these industry standards and certifications to guarantee their reliability, durability, and safety for your specific application.
What industries commonly use plastic conveyor chains for their material handling needs?
Plastic conveyor chains are widely utilized in various industries where material handling is a critical part of their operations. Some of the common industries that rely on plastic conveyor chains include:
– Food and Beverage: Plastic chains are popular in food processing and beverage industries due to their hygienic properties, resistance to corrosion from food substances, and ease of cleaning.
– Pharmaceutical: The pharmaceutical industry often employs plastic conveyor chains for their non-contaminating and non-reactive qualities, which are essential in handling drugs and medical products.
– Packaging: Plastic chains are well-suited for the packaging industry as they can efficiently convey lightweight materials and products through assembly and packaging lines.
– Automotive: In the automotive sector, plastic conveyor chains are used for conveying small parts and components during assembly and manufacturing processes.
– Electronics: The electronics industry utilizes plastic chains to handle delicate electronic components, as plastic is non-conductive and minimizes the risk of damage due to static electricity.
– Retail and Distribution: Plastic conveyor chains are employed in retail and distribution centers to move products and packages through various stages of warehousing and distribution.
– Agriculture: In agricultural applications, plastic chains are used for conveying seeds, fertilizers, and other agricultural products with reduced risk of corrosion from moisture and chemicals.
– Waste Management and Recycling: The waste management and recycling industries use plastic conveyor chains to handle and sort various types of recyclable materials.
– Textile: Plastic chains are found in textile manufacturing processes for handling fabrics and garments efficiently.
– Printing and Paper: The printing and paper industries utilize plastic chains for conveying printed materials, paper products, and paper rolls.
These industries and many others benefit from the unique properties of plastic conveyor chains, which offer reliability, corrosion resistance, and ease of maintenance for their material handling needs.
editor by CX 2023-08-09