880 Poly Table top chain conveyor, plastic conveyor chain
- Table top chains
As well as sprockets and idlers .
Chain types as following :
880 TAB K325
880 TAB K450
- 882 TAB
882 TAB K500
882 TAB K600
882 TAB K750
882 TAB K1000
882 TAB K1200
- 880 TAB Rt (Small radius hinge chains )
880 TAB K325
880 TAB K450
We are manufacturer professionally in modular belts , plastic top chains, stainless steel top chains, and other conveyor components. We have abtained the quality certificate of ISO 9001:2000, and our products have been sold to Europe, Middle East, America and many other coutries and regions.
HangZhou CZPT Industry Co., Ltd. is a specialized supplier of a full range of chains, sprockets, gears, gear racks, v belt pulley, timing pulley, V-belts, couplings, machined parts and so on.
Due to our CZPT in offering best service to our clients, understanding of your needs and overriding sense of responsibility toward filling ordering requirements, we have obtained the trust of buyers worldwide. Having accumulated precious experience in cooperating with foreign customers, our products are selling well in the American, European, South American and Asian markets.Our products are manufactured by modern computerized machinery and equipment. Meanwhile, our products are manufactured according to high quality standards, and complying with the international advanced standard criteria.
With many years’ experience in this line, we will be trusted by our advantages in competitive price, one-time delivery, prompt response, on-hand engineering support and good after-sales services.
Additionally, all our production procedures are in compliance with ISO9001 standards. We also can design and make non-standard products to meet customers’ special requirements. Quality and credit are the bases that make a corporation alive. We will provide best services and high quality products with all sincerity. If you need any information or samples, please contact us and you will have our soon reply.
Packaging & Shipping
Can plastic conveyor chains withstand extreme temperatures or harsh environmental conditions?
Plastic conveyor chains have certain limitations when it comes to extreme temperatures and harsh environmental conditions:
1. Extreme Temperatures: Most plastic chains have temperature limitations and may not be suitable for applications involving extremely high or low temperatures. High temperatures can cause the chain to deform or lose its structural integrity, while low temperatures can make the plastic brittle and more prone to cracking or breaking.
2. Chemical Exposure: Plastic chains are generally resistant to certain chemicals, but they may not withstand exposure to highly aggressive chemicals or solvents. It’s essential to choose the right plastic material that is compatible with the chemicals present in the environment.
3. UV Exposure: Some plastic chains are UV-stabilized, making them more suitable for outdoor applications where they are exposed to sunlight. However, not all plastic chains have UV resistance, so it’s crucial to check the manufacturer’s specifications.
4. Moisture and Humidity: Plastic chains can perform well in moist and humid environments, but prolonged exposure to moisture can lead to degradation over time. Using chain materials with higher moisture resistance can help mitigate this issue.
5. Abrasion and Wear: In harsh environments with abrasive materials or heavy loads, plastic chains may experience higher rates of wear compared to metal chains. Regular inspections and maintenance are essential to identify signs of wear and replace worn parts as needed.
6. Impact Resistance: While plastic chains can handle moderate impact loads, they may not be as resilient as metal chains in extremely demanding applications with frequent and heavy impacts.
Overall, plastic conveyor chains are suitable for many industrial applications, but it’s crucial to consider the specific environmental conditions and choose the appropriate plastic material to ensure the chain’s optimal performance and longevity.
How do I calculate the required chain pitch and sprocket dimensions for my application?
Calculating the required chain pitch and sprocket dimensions for your application involves the following steps:
- Determine the Power Transmission Requirements: Identify the power transmission requirements of your application, such as the speed and torque needed to drive the conveyor or machinery.
- Calculate the Chain Speed: Determine the desired chain speed in feet per minute (FPM) or meters per minute (MPM).
- Calculate the Required Number of Teeth on the Sprocket: Use the formula:
Number of Teeth on Sprocket = (Chain Speed × Desired Chain Pitch) / (π × Sprocket RPM)
- Select the Chain Pitch: Based on the power transmission requirements and the calculated number of teeth on the sprocket, select the appropriate chain pitch from the available options.
- Determine the Sprocket Diameter: Use the formula:
Sprocket Diameter = (Number of Teeth on Sprocket × Chain Pitch) / π
- Check for Interference: Ensure that the selected sprocket dimensions and chain pitch do not cause any interference with other components or the machine’s structure.
It’s essential to consider the application’s specific requirements, such as the load, operating conditions, and environmental factors, while calculating the chain pitch and sprocket dimensions. Additionally, consult with a knowledgeable engineer or manufacturer to ensure the selected chain and sprocket combination is suitable for your application and provides reliable and efficient power transmission.
Are there any specific weight or load limitations for plastic conveyor chains?
Yes, plastic conveyor chains do have weight and load limitations that users should be aware of to ensure safe and efficient operation. The load capacity of plastic conveyor chains depends on several factors, including the type of plastic material used, the chain’s design, and its construction.
While plastic chains are durable and can handle a wide range of material handling applications, they typically have lower load capacities compared to their metal counterparts. The load capacity of a plastic conveyor chain is usually specified by the manufacturer and can vary depending on the chain’s pitch, width, and thickness.
When selecting a plastic conveyor chain for a specific application, it is essential to consider the weight of the conveyed materials and the maximum load the chain will be subjected to during operation. Exceeding the recommended load capacity of the plastic chain can lead to premature wear, stretching, and potential chain failure, compromising the conveyor system’s performance and safety.
Manufacturers of plastic conveyor chains provide load capacity charts and guidelines to help users determine the appropriate chain size and type for their specific material handling needs. It is crucial to follow these guidelines and choose the right chain that can safely accommodate the anticipated loads within the specified weight limitations.
Regular inspection and maintenance of the plastic conveyor chains are also essential to identify any signs of wear or fatigue that might impact their load-carrying capabilities. Properly maintained plastic chains can offer reliable and efficient performance while ensuring safe material handling operations in various industries.
editor by CX 2023-08-03